How We Build
Quality production is a top priority. We use only the best materials in the business to ensure our customers are getting not only a strong, long-lasting building, but one that is also well suited to each person’s use. Our standards are high whether you are finishing out the inside for a ‘man cave’ or ‘she shed’, or simply using it for storage space.
- 2x6 pressure treated floor joists on 16” centers (12” centers with roll-up door)
- pressure treated notched skids
- wall studs on 16” centers with double stud every 4’
- double 2x4 top plate
- radiant barrier on ceiling
- 40 year metal roofing from Georgia Metals
- 50 year LP Smartsiding treated with Smart Guard
- 25 year Performax500 flooring
- 10 year urethane wall coating by Haley Paints
- 5 year craftsmanship warranty
Never Stop Learning
Staying ahead of the competition is important in any industry. That is why Smart Shed makes it part of our policy and business ethics that our staff never stops learning. If there is a new development in the industry then we want to make sure that our clients can depend on us to make that development available to them.
Smart Shed prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients who want to know what the current industry can offer.
A Tradition of Excellence
Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Smart Shed was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry.[/content]